Megaworld's Iloilo Business Park joins Iloilo City's biggest festival with its very own Dinagyang Carnival 2016. As a tourism magnet, Dinagyang Festival is the most anticipated cultural event while Iloilo Business Park is not just city’s magnet for commerce and investment but the whole of Western Visayas. Located at the Iloilo Business Park Sales and Information Center, the IBP Dinagyang Carnival will run on January 21, 22 and 24 and extended a week after - on January 29, 30 and 31 opens 4PM onwards.
- Dinagyang Carnival is partly a Zoo-inspired fun place where effigies of animals such as Elephant, Horse and Giraffe welcome visitors and onlookers at the entrance arc.
- Would you like your kids to enjoy a challenging activity? Bring them to Wild West Maze, it’s the first human maze made for kids.
- Care for some swing and slides? Check out Jumping Jellybeans Playhouse where kids can feel at home and enjoy physical activities.
- Join the pop trend, bring your kids and visit Boom Scooter Boards available for rental within the Carnival area.
- Let your kids play, jump around and have fun at the inflatable balloon house.
- Photo snaps and selfies are surely on your list, check out Dinagyang Carnival photo boards where they can play different characters.
- Be amazed by local jugglers and clowns at the carnival area.
- Right next to the carnival area is the Iloilo Business Park Sales and Information Center, the biggest lifestyle showroom in the region. While your kids are having fun, check out some of the most stunning and luxurious condominium model units offered by The Palladium and other residential towers.
A fireworks displayed dubbed as "Glitters in the Park" will light up the Iloilo night scene onmJanuary 23, 7PM, location – Megaworld Boulevard.